I am a coach who is dedicated to making positive and lasting change in peoples' lives. I have studied coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming and have been a teacher for many years. I believe we are all capable of great change and the solutions to most of our problems lie within us. We have the personal power to make positive changes in our lives. All we need are the right questions to provoke our minds to find the solutions.
I have helped many people as a coach, but I started my quest for helping people change as a teacher. I have supported students to change the way they see themselves, from 'I am a failure' to 'look what I can do'. These experiences have taught me the power of self-belief. With the right attitude and self image we can achieve a great many things, we just need to free ourselves from the limiting beliefs that stand in our way.
I have used my coaching techniques to achieve my personal goals, which include overcoming a long term illness, starting a successful business and cycling across America. Coaching has also made me a better partner, teacher and parent. Coaching is a state of being that has served me well and I love sharing this gift.
My Coaching Philosophy
- Small changes in focus and awareness can have a profound affect on the human experience.
- Reflecting on who you are and what are you want to achieve, is essential to reaching your goals.
- Everyone is different and holds a unique perspective, which means we all need tailored support to reach our goals.
- The world is as we are, so happy internal world leads to a happy external world.
- I can't change you, only you can do that!
- People need to be committed to personal development and wellbeing to ensure they prosper.